Please find below general information on what we include to make your holiday comfortable and trouble-free, along with other things you should know…
Availability, Tariff & Book Online
Please use our online availability and booking page to check our availability, see tariff and start our booking process online.
Alternatively, you can view an availability calendar for a specific cottage from an individual property detail page.
Booking is simple, safe and secure.
Booking Enquiries & Questions
We are well aware of the fact that it is often far easier and quicker to sort out any queries you may have over the telephone. If you have any questions about making a booking, or require any further information, we will be delighted to help at any reasonable time (including weekends) so please do not hesitate to call on...
If you 'phone but we don't 'pick-up', please do leave us a message and we'll respond as soon as we can.
Of course, if you prefer it please complete our Email Enquiry Form.
General Booking Details
- Terms & Conditions: Please ensure that you have read our terms and conditions before making a booking.
- Booking Confirmation: Please note that all bookings are based on a first come first served basis and are provisional until confirmed in writing by us, normally through the issue of an invoice.
- Payment: Payments may be made by cheque or by Bank Transfer. Cheques should be made payable to 'Let's Holiday' and can only be accepted up to two weeks prior to your holiday.
- Changeover Day: Our normal changeover day is Saturday between, roughly, Easter to early November and bookings during this period are for full weeks unless we are offering a late availability option. We offer short breaks outside this period - that is, basically, during our Winter Season but excluding Christmas and New Year weeks. Please click here for information on short break periods.
- Arrival & Departure Times: Please remember that your cottage is available from 4:00pm on the day of your arrival and should be vacated by 10:00am on the day of your departure. It generally takes us 6 hours to complete our changeover and it is for this reason that we ask that we have until 4:00pm to be ready for your arrival.
- Changes to your Booking: You will need to tell us, please, if there are any changes in relation to who is coming from those named at the time of the original booking.
- Holiday Property Capacity: Each holiday property has a maximum number of Guests that it can sleep, as stated. Please note that the property capacity must not be exceeded – for both the comfort and safety of Guests.
- All of our comprehensive onsite facilities but excluding our sauna, washing machines and tumble dryer each of which requires £1 coins in associated meters.
- All central heating, hot water, and electricity costs.
- Beds made up for you on arrival with duvets and pillows. You will, however, need to bring bedding for any cots requested.
- Full linen change when staying for 2 weeks.
- Free Wi-Fi internet in every holiday property.
- All hand towels and bath towels. You will need to bring your own towels for use at the seaside, please.
- One loo roll per loo, you will need to bring additional supplies.
- Where suitable, you can request cot and/or high chair.
- Cleaning solutions for kitchen and bathroom, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets.
- In the kitchen: tea towels; sponge/scourer; washing-up liquid; dishwasher tablets; bin liners.
- The holiday properties are fully equipped with details on the relevant pages.
- All our holiday properties are 'non-smoking'.
Short breaks are available from early November to, roughly, Easter but excluding 'Christmas' and 'New Year' weeks. We are flexible on the day of arrival and length of these short breaks, which can be booked at any time in advance of the holiday. Short breaks during the busier seasons may sometimes be available on the basis of 'late availability'.
Please see our short breaks section for further details.